HELP!! stuck in fastboot!!

Put the edited xml in the 902 full fxz folder with everything else.
Press the “. . .” button next to the box labeled “Filename” Browse and open the flashme folder and choose the 5.9.902 xml and start. Now, the device will slowly flash the FXZ file.l

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

i don't have an option to choose either of the files...they don't show up at all

They r unzipped...right?
Right click rsdlite, properties, compatabily, run as admin, apply
Try that

Too old need the one from the website i gave u earlier

Try this once...boot your phone normally. Close rsdlite. Once your phone is booted plug it into the pc and see if it recognizes it.

please don't respond unless you read the thread! i have already said i have a laptop with three side ports and tried them all! rsdlite will not recognize my phone in fastboot...i just want my phone to work :( now my battery is dying and i can't do anything anyway!

please don't respond unless you read the thread! i have already said i have a laptop with three side ports and tried them all! rsdlite will not recognize my phone in fastboot...i just want my phone to work :( now my battery is dying and i can't do anything anyway!

This may not be of any help but I have had that issue become with my razr and just like the advice given, I had to download the moto 5.5 drivers. First I uninstalled the moto helper (I think that's what it is called) than install it again with the newest version. Also, if your battery is low it will not be recognized by rsd. So if you can either find a way to charge it or get a new battery, it may show up if you have updated everything already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

yes all my drivers and rsdlite are up to date...when it was fully charged rsdlite still wouldn't recognize it...i've tried everything that has been recommended! :(

Back