help!!!

ok so i finally got it to work...i went into settings and did a factory image, created a new google account and paid another 2 bucks for the bootstrap recovery, and somehow that managed to fix it.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Theyre in update.zip format. Its just like flashing anything else, boot into recovery, install zip from sdcard, select the zip and away it goes.

I just got this phone and I'm not sure if I'm loving it. I don't like the bubble texting like the iphone is.there anyway to.change.that maybe with an app? And i don't.know how.to.use the front facing camera for chatting with someone does who has a phone like this. i knewishould have not let the guy on the phone talk me into this phone over the thunderbolt. an anyone know.how to.do a screen shot? I'm gonna give it a days if i don't like it I'm gonna change to the thunderbolt any help would be great about using this phone better

I just got this phone and I'm not sure if I'm loving it. I don't like the bubble texting like the iphone is.there anyway to.change.that maybe with an app? And i don't.know how.to.use the front facing camera for chatting with someone does who has a phone like this. i knewishould have not let the guy on the phone talk me into this phone over the thunderbolt. an anyone know.how to.do a screen shot? I'm gonna give it a days if i don't like it I'm gonna change to the thunderbolt any help would be great about using this phone better

Well, you can download messaging apps like GO SMS that let you change everything about your messaging experience! Second, switching to the TB wont change the fact that there arent apps that utilize the front face cam for chatting yet on any android phones! There are apps in the market to screenshot your phone! Getting the TB will only give you a worse battery life, i get 14 hours out of my REV, when i had the TB i got maybe 8

Thank you for your help Ill look in to the GO SMS apps. What does TB mean?
Do you know what the apps are called for screen shots? I am not finding the one I used for my droid.

Back