how do i delete a video when it doesnt exist

All those folders are pointless, that won't help hide it. One folder with the name will do. So any folder that the video is within will work.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

And will it not show up in my gallery? Like a thumbnail?

Okay the file now has a lapped icon and the humbnail is there video cannot be played... or thumbnail can't be deleted n
I erased the name and it is still messed up

I tried looking the thumbnail thi.g in my files on my phone but I can't find it... and what's picasa?
Picasa is Google's photo sharing and storage site. I'm not sure if the X is the same but on my Droid I tap menu, tap settings, tap accounts & sync, tap my Google account, and a new window opens that has check boxes to sync mail, contacts, and picasa. If you can not find the setting on your phone go to Google via your computer and look there. I'm not saying this will work but worth a look. Let us know.

Mike

From the home screen: Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/Running/Gallery/Clear Cache/Clear Data.

Thumbnail image

I had the same problem with picture and video thumbnail still showing in gallery even though they were deleted or moved to hidden folder. Use the stock file manager to view thumbnail folder and then deleted the thumbnail.reopen gallery and the images should be gone.still looking for a way to shut off the automatic thumbnail especially for hidden files.

Back