How to make battery last longer...

I admit im a bit of a noob. I cant edit my first post with this app but lets just post things here that do work! When I get on my computer I will edit my first post.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Yes you can, long click on the original post.

Sent from my Fissioned D2G

Haha totally a newb. But thanks.

I admit im a bit of a noob. I cant edit my first post with this app but lets just post things here that do work! When I get on my computer I will edit my first post.

Yes you can, long click on the original post.

Haha totally a newb. But thanks.

Its cool, from now on think of long press like right click, most things have a long press option.

{{ WugFresh }}

Lol the funniest/most annoying thing on DF is the fact that everyone asks about or recommends a task killer.

I'm about to give up, its useless, no matter how many stickies and how many people SCREAM that task killers aren't needed it still goes on.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk without spell checker.

Lol the funniest/most annoying thing on DF is the fact that everyone asks about or recommends a task killer.

I'm about to give up, its useless, no matter how many stickies and how many people SCREAM that task killers aren't needed it still goes on.

+1

Its because people dont look at said stickies until they ask about them then are given a link to them to read.

There are things that go over peoples heads and this is one of them. Everybody can't be Harvard material. If people had to take a simple test before being allowed to buy a phone there wouldn't be half the problems there are.

Well, with my prior setup having Autostarts running I was at a average of around 18-19 hours of usage. Enlight of the new info regarding Androids process handling I thought I would bring it to 100% and commence to business as usual to see if there is a difference. Alot of browsing, streaming music in my truck, emails, texts, calls, and just about everything else in a day in the life of my DX.... here is my result.

ScreenShot-22.png

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Must be nice..... ive never not charged mine overnigh so i can probably get longer but my best so far is 16 hrs with 30% left. Its amazing how much battery is saved by actually using my ipod instead of my phone to listen to music throughout the day. Prior to that i was getting about 9 hrs out of it. (Normal battery, no task killer/autorun manager or anything.... i have JuiceDefenddr and progressing underclocking set up)

Hmm... well at least im learning to lol! Hmm these could help me nicely in keeping my droid alive.

Well, with my prior setup having Autostarts running I was at a average of around 18-19 hours of usage. Enlight of the new info regarding Androids process handling I thought I would bring it to 100% and commence to business as usual to see if there is a difference. Alot of browsing, streaming music in my truck, emails, texts, calls, and just about everything else in a day in the life of my DX.... here is my result.

ScreenShot-22.png

whoa whoa the DX does not have 4g but i see it in your pic?

ScreenShot-22.png

Lol, I just edited the icons in the framework.

Feels faster. :)

ScreenShot-22.png

Lol, I just edited the icons in the framework.

Feels faster. :)

Haha seriously? Please tell me how to do that I wanna look faster :)

I needed one for appbrain. It's an app i like to use but it's always showing up as the top battery using app. I actually used tasker to kill it regularly instead of installing a new app. This is a lot more surgical than using a task killer but i still think there are times you need to kill misbehaving apps.

Liberated Droid X

Back