HTC Droid Incredible now Shipping 5/14

I couldn't wait either

Ordered mine today, it's supposed to be here tomorrow.

dancedroid :icon_ banana: :bling: :gotmyvote:

Fedex already has the box on a truck!

if you are eligible for a new phone then i agree with getting either one my personal preference would be moto droid but not dropping 400 to 600 dollars on a new one thats just stupid!!!!

if you are eligible for a new phone then i agree with getting either one my personal preference would be moto droid but not dropping 400 to 600 dollars on a new one thats just stupid!!!!

I definitely agree with you there. I was overdue for an upgrade, so I got it for $99. There's no way I'd drop $400 to I can't believe $600 for any phone. :icon_eek:

:byepalm:

lol you guys are like sheep being lead to the slaughter house, wasting money on a phone that is not really an upgrade from the moto droid there going to be better phones out then the incredible out in like 3 to 4 monthes god cannt u wait lol

sarcasm doesn't come through in typed posts very well but jealousy and envy sure do!!! lol

Just to add all, I went to my local Verizon store as I was due for an upgrade - the incredible was awesome, but they said all verizon stores in the area were out of stock! They said they would be shipping the14th, but when you buy in the store the $100 rebate is Mail In. I decided to order it online to get the instant $100 rebate, online it also listed 5/14 as the ship date. finished my order at around 3:38pm - got an email at 5:30 it has been shipping and will be here tomorrow before 4:30pm. Thanks Verizon ;D

Ordered mine today, it's supposed to be here tomorrow.

dancedroid :icon_ banana: :bling: :gotmyvote:

Fedex already has the box on a truck!

Are you getting TWO TWO of them?? :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Couldn't resist! ;) mikey

Well (sheepishly) yes, my spouse and I have been salivating over this upgrade for a while now. We have Palm phones, so this is quite an improvement for us. :yahoo:

Sold my Droid on Ebay for $315 and got the HTC from Verizon for $529.00!! Not bad! I prefer the HTC to the Droid. It is a lot lighter and more pocker friendly which is a key point for me. Both are g reat phones though!

So after taxes and ebay / paypal fees are figured in, it cost you > $200 to switch from the Droid to the Incredible. Sorry, I think that is bad. I wouldn't even consider it. The two phones are way too similar to spend that kind of money to switch.

Sold my Droid on Ebay for $315 and got the HTC from Verizon for $529.00!! Not bad! I prefer the HTC to the Droid. It is a lot lighter and more pocker friendly which is a key point for me. Both are g reat phones though!

So after taxes and ebay / paypal fees are figured in, it cost you > $200 to switch from the Droid to the Incredible. Sorry, I think that is bad. I wouldn't even consider it. The two phones are way too similar to spend that kind of money to switch.

my incredible is actually a huge upgrade in my eyes... the droid was my favorite phone but the incredible is what i was trying to make the droid with OCing and all those custom roms..... well worth it if you ask me. i would not root it ever if i could right now, maybe in a few months but right now its almost perfect.

my incredible is actually a huge upgrade in my eyes... the droid was my favorite phone but the incredible is what i was trying to make the droid with OCing and all those custom roms..... well worth it if you ask me. i would not root it ever if i could right now, maybe in a few months but right now its almost perfect.

I suggest a vision check, then :icon_ banana:

Seriously, that's fine with me if you feel it was worth the cost. I'll never agree with it, but you didn't spend my money. Both are great phones.

Back