HTC One Max?

scottysize

So I come in the forum and find 3 pages of threads that are really only about the One, not the One Max. I just picked up a One Max off of Swappa and wanted to see what things to look out for, issues, bugs, etc. So, how is your One Max? Or, does anyone have a One Max? Did I make a good purchase, or should I consider selling it back on Swappa? I know that the new HTC One is due out in a few months, but I was really wanting to try out a Phablet. Let me know your thoughts on the One Max.

Gracias!

crmcsh01

Just picked up a one max last week. Really liking it so far, the battery life is incredible plus I purchased the HTC One Max power flip case that adds an extra 1150 mha battery that is built into the case. The fingerprint scanner is a joke and I will not use it, the sd slot is a nice extra to have. S-off was a little difficult because it's a verizon version, after hours of reading, I found you just temp root it and run firewater. Overall it runs very smooth, looking forward to some cyanogen love for it.

Gracea

The screen is large enough, the image quality is not bad and the fingerprint scanner function is fresh for me. BTW, I would like to transfer some pictures and files from One Max to my PC, but my computer could not detect it. I think I should download and install a driver for it on the computer, but don't know which driver is most helpful. Can I choose one from the drivers introduced in Android Genius: Android USB Drivers for HTC? Or do you have any other suggestion?

Last edited: