ICS Update Due Today: Post If You Get It

I'm really hoping it does push out today........ It just may show up later this evening when we are not as busy on our phones. Fingers crossed..

Sent From My HTC Rezound

Im sure all of you know that the Razr also was suppose to get ICS on the 4th. But nothing ever went thru. Still waiting. I would be really up set if all you guys get it and not the razr lol. Good luck rezound peeps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Why are you talking about old information about a razor in a rezound ICS thread. Back under your bridge please. This thread was decent till you trolled it.

Why are you talking about old information about a razor in a rezound ICS thread. Back under your bridge please. This thread was decent till you trolled it.

HAHAHA

Im sure all of you know that the Razr also was suppose to get ICS on the 4th. But nothing ever went thru. Still waiting. I would be really up set if all you guys get it and not the razr lol. Good luck rezound peeps.

Now now...let's all play nice.

I have all the right to post in this thread.

Edit: Cleaned that up. Being nice didn't work...Play nice...or else ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back