Ics

Back them up with google, or with back up assistant. Or i imagine there are other apps that can do that

Thanks.. Yeah I used backup assistant. Sucks I had to reset my phone. It takes me a couple hours to get it to where I want it!

If your contracts were all on google, then there's nothing to backup. When you restart/setup your phone, google will automatically sync the contacts.

And you may wish to do a backup of the SMS, phone logs, and apps. Below are links to the free apps I use for these purposes. They all work great and you should have no problems with them. Just make sure to change the default backup directory to the SD-EXT (or whatever your phone calls the removable SD card.), or make sure you copy the backup directories to the removable SD card before doing the FDR.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore&feature=search_result

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...lLogBackupRestore&feature=more_from_developer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.android_telefonie.appmanager&feature=search_result

I thought I read on the Droid Life blog that there was an update to Maps in the last week or so which included a fix to the Rezound reboot issue.

*edit*
Yes, there was an 08/29 update which is said to correct this.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE using Droid Forums

smrivera80 said:
I thought I read on the Droid Life blog that there was an update to Maps in the last week or so which included a fix to the Rezound reboot issue.

*edit*
Yes, there was an 08/29 update which is said to correct this.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE using Droid Forums

Yeah, I got the update and factory resetted my phone. All the bugs seem to be gone but I still don't like ics very much. I think gb was better. Ics isn't significantly faster and my web browser (dolphin) doesn't work the same with ics as it did with gb in terms of how I had the view set up. It was much better on gb, unfortunately

dolpns13 said:
Yeah, I got the update and factory resetted my phone. All the bugs seem to be gone but I still don't like ics very much. I think gb was better. Ics isn't significantly faster and my web browser (dolphin) doesn't work the same with ics as it did with gb in terms of how I had the view set up. It was much better on gb, unfortunately

I was a faithful dolphin user until ics it was always the first app i would install. But i would encourage you to try using three stock browser for a while. Street using it for a couple weeks i forgot all about dolphin

joshxdroid said:
I was a faithful dolphin user until ics it was always the first app i would install. But i would encourage you to try using three stock browser for a while. Street using it for a couple weeks i forgot all about dolphin

I've been trying to get used to chrome

dolpns13 said:
I've been trying to get used to chrome

Chrome and the stock app are similar. I'm updated to the .215 leak which has chrome built in so i have been using that too

Back