If you having battery problems I feel bad for you son...

Over 30 hours on battery and 3 hours and 14 minutes screen on time.
View attachment 46246View attachment 46247

Nice battery life. I'm on stock rooted with Jame bond kernel. I'm just seeing wake locks in my battery stats. Any idea anyone? Appreciate any input. I see wake locks for USB_modem something and nfc which I don't even use. See screenshots

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Nice battery life. I'm on stock rooted with Jame bond kernel. I'm just seeing wake locks in my battery stats. Any idea anyone? Appreciate any input. I see wake locks for USB_modem something and nfc which I don't even use. See screenshots

Screenshots here

i'll be impressed when people will do 6+ hours of screen on with single charge. my phone can spend two days on idle with stock everything without problems, soon as i turn on the screen the battery vanishes.

Over 30 hours on battery and 3 hours and 14 minutes screen on time.
View attachment 46246View attachment 46247

Winner's CM9?

i'll be impressed when people will do 6+ hours of screen on with single charge. my phone can spend two days on idle with stock everything without problems, soon as i turn on the screen the battery vanishes.

Maybe the battery and screen and 4g radio should all go to counseling together... I don't think the battery's a fan of the others! :DancingNexus:

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!

I turned my phone on, stuck it in my sock drawer and three days later still had plenty of juice!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

put your phone in airplane mode, it does wonders

Exactly. I turn off my data and the phone can go forever. Turn it on and Android OS sucks it right up like everybody else's. Not impressed.

Are you kidding. The iPhone 4 not 4s which was known for great battery couldnt come close to that. Even 4 hours of screen on time no matter what root you did there is no possible way anyone is doing it without turning their radios off.

Well we with Verizon lte in good old us and a are the unlucky ones:) those with gsm around the world all have posted very good battery results rooted with custom kernels and roms. I'm stock rooted running Jame bond kernel on stock rom which is giving me much more horrible battery life than stock kernel. Better battery stats show lot of wake locks. I'm thinking about going back to stock kernel from backup monitor results then on to akop rom with Franco nightly kernel.

Back