ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

What about Droid 1 lol been wanting that

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums
ht3.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Why wait, just download an eq app or music app with eq and have it now.

Also on a side note, the phone section of your profile is for your phone model, not your phone number. You should fix that so everyone doesn't see your number.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thank god for this mod. My gnex sounded like crap compared to my old Droid razr when hooked to my trucks stereo but now it sounds a lot better. I used the sgs2 download fyi. Also on aokp rom.

Couldn't have said it better. Volume+ had beats since release of nexus.

I have volume + but it does not work right now for jb (it was stated on the update via google play) but he is working on it ....for jb
so right now if some want that "added sound" go with beats....and then if you have both beats and V+ choose which you would rather have via settings/sound
you know what i'm saying......

Beats is more than an EQ. Some Beats mods dont even allow you to change the settings because its a "behind the scenes" type software mod. It will change how the music is sent to an app such as poweramp or google play. An EQ like DSP or Volume+ simple changes the db of a freq. after it has hit a program.

I couldnt find much info on a DSP Manager regarding how it works. Just a bunch of thread with kids asking "do i need to be rooted with this?" and "will it work for my phone?" So maybe it also has lib files that are used to process the music prior to the app but I cant say for sure.

Back