insanenemesis theme is a nemesis

kolbslaw

Reaction score
so i tried the insanely clean v1.1 rom from insanenemesis and i am so happy i did, NOT! Yes i did wipe and cache, but now the phone will not boot into recovery(thru x/power or rom manager) nor will it boot up unless the cord is connected to computer before you install battery. Searched online and some people had that problem due to low battery, when phone does boot up as above the battery says chargesd. When it tries to boot up nornally, it will stay on M screen.

so i tried the insanely clean v1.1 rom from insanenemesis and i am so happy i did, NOT! Yes i did wipe and cache, but now the phone will not boot into recovery(thru x/power or rom manager) nor will it boot up unless the cord is connected to computer before you install battery. Searched online and some people had that problem due to low battery, when phone does boot up as above the battery says chargesd. When it tries to boot up nornally, it will stay on M screen.

you know what, I doubt this is the fault of Insanely Clean- I have run this rom myself with no issue at all.
Have you tried using RSDLite to flash SPRecovery?

also, if the phone says it's charged when plugged in, but won't act right without being plugged in...someone told you this is due to low battery right? well perhaps your battery is dead? have you tried replacing the battery? worse to worse, if this doesn't work, you have 2 batteries...

You really shouldn't come out here and slander someone's work, especially if you aren't ABSOLUTELY SURE that their work has caused your issue. Consider the hard work these Dev's put in in order to make these roms and to make them work for all of us as best they can...consider also that Insane has had several people asking to donate to him and he's refused top accept donations- this young man works very hard and has produced one of the best rom series out there, and asks nothing in return, he wants only for people to enjoy his work. Have you tried PMing him describing your trouble and requesting assistance? he is very responsive and helpful.

Anyhow. Good luck, I hope you get your issue resolved.

Last edited:

Im also using this rom trying new things its great runs really smooth and fast try the rsd lite restore method start over from scratch see if that helps and good luck !

you know what, I doubt this is the fault of Insanely Clean- I have run this rom myself with no issue at all.
Have you tried using RSDLite to flash SPRecovery?

also, if the phone says it's charged when plugged in, but won't act right without being plugged in...someone told you this is due to low battery right? well perhaps your battery is dead? have you tried replacing the battery? worse to worse, if this doesn't work, you have 2 batteries...

You really shouldn't come out here and slander someone's work, especially if you aren't ABSOLUTELY SURE that their work has caused your issue. Consider the hard work these Dev's put in in order to make these roms and to make them work for all of us as best they can...consider also that Insane has had several people asking to donate to him and he's refused top accept donations- this young man works very hard and has produced one of the best rom series out there, and asks nothing in return, he wants only for people to enjoy his work. Have you tried PMing him describing your trouble and requesting assistance? he is very responsive and helpful.

Anyhow. Good luck, I hope you get your issue resolved.

Yeah, I'm a loyal BB user but I was impressed with the claims of the speed with this ROM. I tried it and really had no significant issues.
+1 for the dev.

Back