Is it me or does the battery suck?

The battery on the rezound is not good.... However, it is pretty much in line with all other 4G dual core phones (except the DROID Razr max). I had a bionic before, and it too was a substantial downgrade (in terms of battery performance) from my droid x. DROID x (single core 3G) got about 12 - 15 hours, while the DROID bionic (dual core 4G) averaged about 8-10, and my rezound about 7-9. Such is the nature of the beast..... Right now.

You might have a bad battery, I don't know. But definitely don't expect similar battery performance to your previous 3G single core smartphone.

What I'm saying, ultimately, is that poor battery performance is the rule right now with these new dual core 4G phones. It's not an issue specific to the rezound. Unless you get the Razr max, switching phones won't solve this problem (assuming you didn't get a defective battery).

Good luck.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

i did a factory reset and so far its holding up....but i guess i will put it to the true test tomorrow

Get Watch Dog Lite from the market and if it does it again that will help to find if it's an app gone rogue

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

With the extended battery!
Unplugged it from full charge at 4am
Downloaded a few apps
Played 20 minutes of music
Text a bit and very little internet
It's 9:38 am battery is at 47%????
Watch dog app says nothing crazy... I'm think about returning this for a new one

Also...the battery still drains while charging if I use it while its plugged in

Also...the battery still drains while charging if I use it while its plugged in

What is your signal strength where the phone is most often located? Do you have LTE in your area, if you do but have a weak signal you should toggle off your LTE. Post a screenshot of your battery usage.

Well here's mine with brightness about a third of the way.
18aba8df-aba4-7100.jpg

The screen does shut off, I have no idea what is up with this phone, I think I should try a new one, this one is only a week old

Back