Is Motorola making the best phones overall?

Best is always gonna be highly debatable.

I just try to live by the wants n needs aspect. For my wants n needs....Moto phones have always been the best. As for best phone overall.....I feel Motorola phones are better than what some folks make them out to be. Alot of us let our opinions, our own wants n needs get in the way of being objective. Spec wise...I feel Samsung always seems to one up everybody else.

Best = whatever you feel is the best for you. I also agree with FoxKat...if not the top right up there somewhere.

Best is always gonna be highly debatable.

I just try to live by the wants n needs aspect. For my wants n needs....Moto phones have always been the best. As for best phone overall.....I feel Motorola phones are better than what some folks make them out to be. Alot of us let our opinions, our own wants n needs get in the way of being objective. Spec wise...I feel Samsung always seems to one up everybody else.

Best = whatever you feel is the best for you. I also agree with FoxKat...if not the top right up there somewhere.

I agree. I work outside for a living, so I have always stuck with the Casio G'Zone phones. Their 1st offering was by far the best and I kept the Ravine for a while, but it really wasn't the same. The Commando is too far behind the times to make it worthwhile imo.

I do miss taking my phone in the water with me though. I used to wade in lakes and kayak in the Ocean with my Casio all the time. 1st one lasted me 5 years.

HTC phones seem okay. My wife's phone is fairly stable and it does what it's supposed to rather well. Battery life is good too. I don't like Sense very much compared to Blur myself and I feel like the Razr is a lot more user friendly for me. I did have a Thunderbolt for 8 days. I returned it back when the battery life was stupid on those.

My phone is my lifeline to the office and I am constantly on the road. I have found a million and one uses for a smartphone while working. The list is endless.

Moto just seems to be very reliable to me.

Not sure about the best overall phone, but definitely the best reception of any I have tried. At my house with my old 4G iphone at best I would have 2 bars on 3G, but usually no signal at all. When it did have signal it was around -115 dBm on a good day while standing on my back deck. I am never without at least 4 bars on 3G with my Droid Razr.

I have stuck wirh motorola pretty much since my 310 flip phone followed by 710, razr flip, w755, and finally Droid razr. this line was interrupted 2 years ago by my choosing the lg vortex over the Droid 2 die to price. A choice I came to regret at least somewhat. The vortex served me well. But I missed motorola quality and signal strength.

I will have to admit that I am a Moto fan boy as well. I've been with them since my trusty star tac back in 99' and I haven't found a phone worth switching to. I do like what HTC is doing, but as far as build quality goes, most of there phones are built out of plastic and I just don't feel like I'm holding a quality made phone when I have it in my hand.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have had droids ever since the first one. This is my third one. I've loved every phone. Moto does make some pretty awesome phones. The RAZR being my favorite

I have only had moto phone's, build quality is 2nd none imo, my droid x was a tank compared to others i had seen, the razr seems the same, the razr screen still scares me, all the stories I've heard of them cracking fairly easy, but so far no complaints, and my wife loves her maxx

point of origin

I like Samsung and Touchwiz best. But I like my Razr and I wouldnt trade it for one.
My last Samsung had ICS features with Gingerbread and had more features than my Razr...

It will all come down to what form factor you like and the features. I liked the Razrs hardware, but I liked Samsungs features and OS.

Personally I think she should get the Galaxy 3 and make you jelous... haha

Back