[KERNEL] Kernel (deprimed_test) - Break It If You Can

I have a few ideas for an update, it involves backporting code and I simply have had no 'free' time.
did you ever get a kernel with fixed compcache out?

Btw i was always curious if something like sio i/o scheduler would work on the droid? or is that one of the things you were considering backporting?

did you ever get a kernel with fixed compcache out?

Btw i was always curious if something like sio i/o scheduler would work on the droid? or is that one of the things you were considering backporting?

I will see what I can do about compcache. I haven't looked at the SIO includes so no idea currently.

Heh. Kinda makes me miss my D1 and the fun I had making it keep up with the big boys. :)

Glad to see you're still banging the keys, Prime!

Been a long time, what device did you move on to?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have the SGS3 but I haven't had the time to activate it and I may not keep it. Had it since Tuesday and I've only charged the battery.

I'm running a D2 at the moment. For $100 I thought I'd be getting an ICS-capable device. I'm still laughing bitterly over that. :)

I have the SGS3 but I haven't had the time to activate it and I may not keep it. Had it since Tuesday and I've only charged the battery.

I'm running a D2 at the moment. For $100 I thought I'd be getting an ICS-capable device. I'm still laughing bitterly over that. :)

Why not keep the SIII?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm always happy to see some updates from Prime. Hope the lemons to lemonade mantra has been shining on you this summer. Hey, who doesn't like lemonade in the summertime? B-)

I keep my OG updated with the latest CM7 nightlies and always flash your last kernel over it. Unfortunately, it mostly sits on the shelf, being that I joined the HTC crowd. :-\

-CM7 on DInc2

Hello I'm a first time user of deprimed, using Motorola Droid. I've got it up and running now @ 1000mhz and 56vsel using Milestone Overclock and instructions in post 2. The instructions refer to an "overclock" script in "/system/bin" that apparently isn't included in this kernel anymore. I found a folder in "/proc/overclock" but those settings get rewritten on reboot, also get rewritten on using the primed command in terminal. Any suggestions or tips/better instructions to setting up a custom Frequency Table?

The GSIII Verizon variant has a locked bootloader and mine doesn't seem to want to activate.
Dude, what the hell happened to this site. It used to be cool, now its a bunch of censoring, post removing admins who seem to have gone power hungry?

Prime, what devices do you have now a days?

I have the D1, DX and Galaxy Nexus.

I haven't forgotten about you guys, I compiled an update to deprimed five different times but the kernel won't boot...haven't had the time for diagnosis.

Hello I'm a first time user of deprimed, using Motorola Droid. I've got it up and running now @ 1000mhz and 56vsel using Milestone Overclock and instructions in post 2. The instructions refer to an "overclock" script in "/system/bin" that apparently isn't included in this kernel anymore. I found a folder in "/proc/overclock" but those settings get rewritten on reboot, also get rewritten on using the primed command in terminal. Any suggestions or tips/better instructions to setting up a custom Frequency Table?

Which kernel?

Back