Ketchup on hotdogs

We've got them, you just need to go to the right place, but HN Polish sausage isn't bad. Win

Yes, I win here too :)

I eat a hot dog once in a blue moon like once or twice a year. When I do though I go all out, or at least try to.
For me it is ketchup (sorry Chi-Town), mustard, relish, and chili (no beans), preferably on a lightly toasted bun.

^ And that is why I eat it once in a blue moon because I get it all. One time I did add lettuce and tomatoes to the above toppings but really I was just fooling myself. The damage was done when I went hot dog, bun, and chili.

Oh, so sad! When I lived in Oregon I was a vegetarian for a couple years... Easy to do it there. But when I moved back to NY, not so easy. The first thing I wanted was a hot dog...loaded!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yeah a hot dog is the official sign you are done being a vegetarian.

Get a veggie hotdog...

Eh, but that is like getting a veggie burger, when I want a burger I want a burger made of the beef (I'm willing to go 93 or 95% lean). If I want veggies I am going salad.

No disrespect for those who are vegan, I understand it is a tough lifestyle so to those that are vegan I am pulling for you.

But I was just keeping it real, (for me) the only veggies I want with my burgers are the lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on top of my burger.

No ketchup on a hot dog.....ever! Any kind of mustard is fine. Ad is chili, cheese, relish, onions, bacon, horseradish, etc. But never ketchup. Dirty Harry said it best

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Eh, but that is like getting a veggie burger, when I want a burger I want a burger made of the beef (I'm willing to go 93 or 95% lean). If I want veggies I am going salad.

No disrespect for those who are vegan, I understand it is a tough lifestyle so to those that are vegan I am pulling for you.

But I was just keeping it real, (for me) the only veggies I want with my burgers are the lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles on top of my burger.
Every now and then I like a veggie burger. Enough bacon and cheese makes even a veggie burger tasty.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Every now and then I like a veggie burger. Enough bacon and cheese makes even a veggie burger tasty.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
You lost the veggie part with the bacon, lol! But I'll take one... with ketchup...and mushrooms!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's different.. I'll have to try that..
I don't mind sweet onions also as long as they're sauteed.
I know I'm strange but condiments, such as ketchup mustard, steak sauce, etc are an insult to the chef to me.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

OK...how do you like your dogs cooked?? Boiled, steamed..kinda the same but boiled has the brine water keeping it juicy..grilled??

I like em grilled and actually after they're boiled..I'm strange..lol

I tend to put ketchup and relish. Keep things simple with Costco hot dogs lol

Some of the more elaborate hotdogs, I never tried. Seen some on Travel Channel and definitely would try a few shops in Chicago if I ever find myself there one day.

Back