Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

Car repairs and maintenance bill yesterday $650. My Explorer is 2014 but I really love it and it looks brand new. I hope Ford keeps making parts past the usual 10 year mark. FTW I love my mechanics. They take good care of my truck and me

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Car repairs and maintenance bill yesterday $650. My Explorer is 2014 but I really love it and it looks brand new. I hope Ford keeps making parts past the usual 10 year mark. FTW I love my mechanics. They take good care of my truck and me

Great to see you taking care of it . Nothing like having a good running car and one that's been reliable

No worries, Explorers will be serviced for years to come, my dad's 1999 that my brother drives now is healthy due to a good stream of parts availability.
So many sold and being sold, plus they are a popular police vehicle, you'll be good...
Don't buy an electric car though, IMO, their life cycle is short, and very expensive to repair.

Back