Last Post Wins 2024 Edition !

Still looking for those "S" cookies @bkdodger . Heading to my bestie in NJ the end of the month. Will look there for the cookies. FTW. Not in my local bakeries so far. My Dad owned a bakery in the Bronx when I was growing up, so me and my bestie love to go into bakeries when we're together(usually looking for the best crumb cake) Enjoy your Sunday out there Forum Friends

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Still looking for those "S" cookies @bkdodger . Heading to my bestie in NJ the end of the month. Will look there for the cookies. FTW. Not in my local bakeries so far. My Dad owned a bakery in the Bronx when I was growing up, so me and my bestie love to go into bakeries when we're together(usually looking for the best crumb cake) Enjoy your Sunday out there Forum Friends

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I'm sure once you come into Jersey you will find them.. of course now you got me in the mood for some crumb cake haha..

Sent from my SM-F956U1 using Tapatalk

Good morning forum friends. A late night storm brought in a welcomed rainfall and cooler temps. Lows in the 50’s and highs only in the 70’s the rest of the week. A wonderful break from the heat FTW!

Sent from my iPhone 15 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro.

Back