Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Expecting ice storm tomorrow afternoon with rain in the am, flash freeze some time in the afternoon and whatever's wet freezes solid, then an inch of snow. Crazy Everyone stay safe out there! FTW

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Good morning all, about 14 with 1/2 inch of ice and sleet. Our Texas town is shut down, don't have all the equipment for roads like in the North or East.
Ouch, that was Wednesday and Thursday here... But there's probably one plow up here for every 50 people... Driving into work in the morning and every business with a parking lot has a plow truck at work...
Be safe, stay warm!

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
@bkdodger we're also waiting for the temp to drop like a rock and for the last 20 hours of rainfall to "flash freeze". The weather people said that would happen about now. The temp outside is now 32° down from low 40's this am. Most schools and many businesses are closed today. Everyone be careful out there and stay safe and warm. TGIF FTW Ice is no joke

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
@bkdodger we're also waiting for the temp to drop like a rock and for the last 20 hours of rainfall to "flash freeze". The weather people said that would happen about now. The temp outside is now 32° down from low 40's this am. Most schools and many businesses are closed today. Everyone be careful out there and stay safe and warm. TGIF FTW Ice is no joke

Good Morning Folks- @redbert31 we made it through the ice storm okay ....just cold now and sunny day ahead...

Have a great day All

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.