Launcherpro icons for liberty

Then I would say that either the permissions are not set right or something. From there I am not sure.

Anyone else have any ideas??
here is a pic of how my permissions are set. these permissions are set the same as various other apk's i checked.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Then I would say that either the permissions are not set right or something. From there I am not sure.

Anyone else have any ideas??
here is a pic of how my permissions are set. these permissions are set the same as various other apk's i checked.
Anyone have any thoughts?

I don't know, man. THat is how my permissions look. Is the other google search apk still in there? If so, I would delete it or back rename as a back up and see if that helps.

Nope, the other google search apk is not there, only the black/yellow one.

Here's a strange bit I just came across: I deleted the googlequicksearchbox.apk and rebooted. It is definitely not in my system/app folder any longer but I can still add the widget to my home screen.

edit:
Ok, I figured it out, I'm an idiot. I incorrectly figured the new black/yellow search widget would be listed next to the original google sarch widget in the widget listing, but no. The black/yellow google search widget is listed farther down under the name "Search". Man do I feel silly.

Last edited:
me too. rocking the black/yellow search bar. fits nicely into my current liberty color scheme.
Thanks for your help, Quie2Droid!

any chance we could get a calendar icon? Thats the only one im missing!

http://www.droid2files.com/themes/GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk

snap20110112_213713.png

Thx for that search widget.... works great on myDX....

Amazing thread! I got a backed up version of LPP I'm going to install soon on Liberty, this thread needs a bump/stick/ and maybe Edit First Post so direct people to page 6, where want a droid made a zip of all the icons dancedroid

I too wanted to thank everyone that helped with these icons :) I am not rocking the Yellow and Black ATM but I will go back to it soon now that theres some kick arse icons to rock it with....

dancedroid

Sorry, but how do we alter the icons with the attached ones in this thread?

Amazing thread! I got a backed up version of LPP I'm going to install soon on Liberty, this thread needs a bump/stick/ and maybe Edit First Post so direct people to page 6, where want a droid made a zip of all the icons dancedroid

I started this thread so I feel awesome haha :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Would anyone mind making a navigation icon and possibly a new phone icon with just a yellow phone without the square black around it? Thanks in advance that will complete my theme haha

Can anyone make yellow gingerbread icons for launcherpro to match the liberty yellow theme? All I need is a browser icon, phone, contacts, and messaging icon. It would greatly appreciated if someone could help me out. Thanks :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

like this?
Not like that phone one.... just the phone with no borders or nothing just THE phone itself.

Back