[leak] Droid Bionic's New Look

Amazing what you read on these boards. the Galaxy SII, when and if comes at all will be 3g.

The Vigor, if it's even a phone, most likely you won't see until next year.

Keep on waiting if you want. A dual core 4g no keyboard large screen phone (Bionic) is what I want.

I'm going to pick up a Bionic and then laugh when the GSII is not LTE and the Vigor is a tablet. If I don't like the phone? Oh well , I'll buy something different.

The funny thing is, these whiners that say "Those are the specs, well I ain't gettin it now", are going to be the same ones posting in a month saying "I rooted my Bionic, what do I do now".

Stop your whining, you know you are going to get the Bionic anyways.

The funny thing is, these whiners that say "Those are the specs, well I ain't gettin it now", are going to be the same ones posting in a month saying "I rooted my Bionic, what do I do now".

Very true. What's crazy is that if the bionic was a pure google device, it would probably sell 2-3x what it would with blur. :icon_eek:

I actually like the new blur. I know, shocking. It's sooo much better than on the D2, useful, and it looks better.

*customized tapatalk signature*

95% of people buying these phones don't know what blur is, so if it was purely google, it's sales wouldn't increase much.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I was waiting for the Bionic b/c it is going to be the first 4G dual-core on VZW network and i can't wait to hear the people ***** about the HTC Vigor not coming out on the first leaked date from some insider, and then some other sweet quad-core phone is going to be leaked and they are going to say oh man i am waiting for that phone. It is a endless cycle and there will always be a new better phone to wait for. I got my OG on day one, it was my first smartphone and i will never look back. Good old Andy has got me locked in, and i was going to get the bionic on day one and stil am. I will write my review once i have had it for a week or so and give it a good test drive. but i got to say the fact that HTC is putting out a Root Website. is making me re-think going back to moto.

The thought of whatthe HTC Vigor may be, on top of the horrendous marketing and lack of information by Motorola has completely turned me off to the Bionic.

I honestly could care less now lol.

Way to go Motorola.

lol

if a person's current device still works fine, they are more likely to pass on the Bionic

those who can't afford to wait (current device is on its last legs, contract about to expire, etc.) are more likely to get the Bionic

My mindset is also alongside King_Bean's.

Until a few weeks ago, I had an OG Droid that was gasping for air. I ended up picking up an pristine Droid X along with the car dock (that coincidently, was previously owned by a VZW employee) for $125, on Craigslist.

So yea, if my OG was all I had still, I would probably jump on the Bionic asap, but the X is working perfectly, so now I still have my upgrade and am in no rush.

If it turns out to be the "bee's knee's", well, who knows what I'll do.

The factthat Motorola really dropped the ball on this one kind of irks me though.

Those two phones in the first pic look like the Samsung Droid Charge and Moto Droid 3...is the last photo supposed to be the Bionic?

I personally think this phone may have been pushed from the summer to September after Moto missed the original release date. Why release it mid summer when they can wait a few more months when all of the people that bought the OG Droid in the first months are becoming eligible to upgrade on 2 year contracts. 90% of the people I know didn't do annual upgrades or 1 year contracts and still have their D1s. That's over a million people that will most likely be looking for a new VZW phone.

Release a huge new dual core, LTE phone around the time when a lot of android adopters become eligible? I have a feeling this has been planned since they scrapped the first one.

motorola-DROID-BIONIC-1.jpg

Back