LED control yet?

Light Flow has helped me so much with knowing what notification I get without actually turning the screen on.:hail:

Are you sure it needs to be rooted to work? I'm not rooted and it's working fine controlling the LED for the stock SMS app, Gmail, Calendar, etc.

It didn't work for me until I rooted so I think it just depends on the individual phone?!

Any one figure out how to work the LED yet to customize the notifications? I know you can use lightflow but id like something more native or more flexible to control things like word fued, WWF, ect

Word Fued and Words with Friends are listed in Light Flow's "Additional Apps Supported" section.

Light flow worked for me before and after rooting.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Light Flow also works for me without rooting. Although, because I have Handcent and Light Flow controlling the SMS LED, it's not currently working. I'll have to try disabling Handcent's.

Light Flow is working great for me. I'm rooted and running a custom ROM. Thanks for suggesting it.

LF is not working for me with the stock calendar. It beeps but no light and no reminders. Crud! I'll email the dev and I'm sure he'll get everything ironed out soon.

LF is not working for me with the stock calendar. It beeps but no light and no reminders. Crud! I'll email the dev and I'm sure he'll get everything ironed out soon.

FYI, got this back from the dev and it worked!

Can you make sure you have the monitoring method set to notification and the clear notification style set to "app"

FYI, got this back from the dev and it worked!

Can you make sure you have the monitoring method set to notification and the clear notification style set to "app"

Thanks for the update. I went into the settings to make sure I was good to go and noticed that those suggestions from the Dev are a "Hint" at the top of the screen now.

anyone know how to get ligh flow to make sms light up? I have it enabled and its not working I tried handcent and cant get it to work either? any help would be great!! also did you notice when you downloade light flow it says it remembers your credit card info? whats up with that
I saw that too and thought it seemed weird, but it does say that the app doesn't have access to the internet so it couldn't do anything with the info even if it had it. Who knows.

Once you enable 'Alternate On Monitoring' in SMS settings in Light Flow, the LED will work, regardless of whether you have root or not.

Once you enable 'Alternate On Monitoring' in SMS settings in Light Flow, the LED will work, regardless of whether you have root or not.

Thank you for this tip... mine wasn't working and this seems to have fixed it.

Took a while to get it work with Hand cent and still have to sacrifice the popup in handcent for LED notifications to work. If you have popup enabled in handcent it doesn't matter which notification dismissal option you have selected in light flow, there will be no LED notification. And why oh why don't LED notifications display while the screen is on??? Why doesn't the LED settings in handcent itself work?

Thank you for this tip... mine wasn't working and this seems to have fixed it.

You're welcome. Merry Christmas :)

Took a while to get it work with Hand cent and still have to sacrifice the popup in handcent for LED notifications to work. If you have popup enabled in handcent it doesn't matter which notification dismissal option you have selected in light flow, there will be no LED notification. And why oh why don't LED notifications display while the screen is on??? Why doesn't the LED settings in handcent itself work?

Works for me with Pop-Ups enabled. I have the LED notification enabled in Handcent as well as Light Flow. Have you tried checking Alternate On Monitoring in SMS settings in Light Flow?

Back