Liberty 2.0 or BlurryBreadLeak?

cer308

Reaction score
I am currently running Liberty 2.0.1 and love it. Have it themed like I want, OC'ed, completely stable and so on. But... the tech-freak in me wants to have the latest and greatest so I'm considering the GB leak. I'm very satisfied with the speed/features I have right now with Liberty, I'm just wondering if there are tangible advantages to the GB leak. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I have poured over the GB Leak thread and while I see many people like it, I have seen few compare it directly to Liberty 2.0.

IMHO.... stay with liberty. GB is ok, liberty is great. Liberty jasvthe advantage of speed and battery life also...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I went to gb & came back to liberty. Just hold out until blurless gb roms start popping up.

IMHO.... stay with liberty. GB is ok, liberty is great. Liberty jasvthe advantage of speed and battery life also...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

lol you would say that sensei! *cough* your part of team liberty*cough*
i kid. In my opinion i love them both, they are both fast and they both rock but if you want better battery life(only by a little) then go with liberty

Honestly, I would try the GB leak, It has some nice little features they added in and has great battery life. The blur on it is pretty cool minus some of it.

I have blurrybread installed over it right now, and can easily get 15hrs of battery on fairly heavy use. Plus blurrybread has the bloat removed and speeds up GB considerably.

I have tried Liberty 2.0.1 and found that it was a great rom and ran well on my phone, but for my phone the GB leak has a lot better battery life, which is what i'm most concerned about most of the time.

Just my .02 :)

* even though they have no actual value on the way the phone runs, here is a quandrant benchmark just for fun.

Last edited:
Back