Lots of Problems!

kdjsc

Reaction score
Just got this phone yesterday and I am really starting to hate it! Previously had the HTC Ozone.

Anyways here are my problems (yes, I have looked at fixes on here but still nothing is working).

1. Contacts are not saving. Have tried various things - even going to my gmail and checking all things under it. HTC doesn't have backup assistant either which sucks.

2. I have changed the settings for my Yahoo email to not come to the phone automatically and to let me manually check for messages and it keeps reverting back to checking every 15 minutes for messages.

3. An eReader that actually works besides Nook - prefer a free one. I have actually been trying to send some books to Nook and it's not working. When I try to send the file again it asks if I want to copy and replace the current one but I can't find the current one on the phone anyplace.

I used MobiPocket on my HTC it's free and I could read all formats - I do have a program to convert formats to whatever I need though.

4. How to tell what I am putting on my memory card - I have gone to the storage area and it's driving me crazy not being able to tell what is on what. Formatted the card but still having a problem with it.

Thinking I may need to go into a Verizon store but would rather not.

The instruction book is pretty crappy too! LOL

kingsway8605

Reaction score
Why did you get an LG. Return it and get a motorola, apple, samsung, or htc phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
K

kdjsc

Reaction score
have managed to figure out adding contacts and the yahoo problem so am much happier with the phone!