Mobile Hotspot Promo Extended to 6/15

Threads merged..........

funny how I wasnt told about this promotion ...but I got the same text message,guess they were enjoying the extra $$$ they were getting from me for going over my limit on my mifi 2200

U can root u phone then get the free teather app and superuser and it will act as the same thing only free and will be unlimited data cause it uses ur already unlimited plan.

Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums

Well I use it all the time and I don't get a extra charge using it so I don't know but I see the cellphone bill and I don't see the extra charge but is ok the company that I work for pays the bill

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

It's free till June 17 it goes by ur data plan which should be unlimited. Then after the 17th u will have to call and tell them that u still want to use it for 30 bucks more a month. Every time u try to use it after the 17th it will pop up a message that u have to call to use this feature.

Sent from my TB using DroidForums

U can root u phone then get the free teather app and superuser and it will act as the same thing only free and will be unlimited data cause it uses ur already unlimited plan.

Sent from my thunderbolt using DroidForums

Unlimited for the device, not for tethering...

It's for the tethering feature $30 dollars it uses ur already unlimited data just like when u use it now it says u will be charge depending on ur data rate which in most cases is unlimited. I think its a great thing cause those who are scared or don't want to root there phone to use.

It's for the tethering feature $30 dollars it uses ur already unlimited data just like when u use it now it says u will be charge depending on ur data rate which in most cases is unlimited. I think its a great thing cause those who are scared or don't want to root there phone to use.

Tethering costs extra no matter how you spin it....

That's what I'm saying 30 bucks a month and then it depends on ur data plan which mine and most people are unlimited its a feature trust me I work for big red.

I thought it was 20 for 2gb. I've never seen an option for 30 extra to use unlimited.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I thought it was 20 for 2gb. I've never seen an option for 30 extra to use unlimited.

There is no unlimited option on the tethering plan.

That's what I thought. It seems that's what cloudman7 is saying though. Either he's not explaining what he's trying to say very well or he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

Let me put it this way u are paying $30 for the hotspot app a month that's to use it then it goes by ur unlimited data plan. Very few people have a caped plan right now on there phones now on a mobile hot spot modem yes those are caped and not unlimited.

If that was the case there would be an option for that on MyVerizon. I'll believe it when I see it.

If that was the case there would be an option for that on MyVerizon. I'll believe it when I see it.

He is talking about rooting your device and tethering without paying (a TOS Violation).

Back