[MOD] Accurate Battery [1%] Razr - ICS Leak.

EmericanX

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok folks... Those of you that have been waiting for it... here it is! lol.. Accurate battery MOD for the Droid Razr ICS leak[system version: 6.14.75] I was going to include this in a project I'm working on but there was enough interest I figured I'd throw it out there for use.

- Disclaimer

DroidRzr.com, myself, or any other party CANNOT be held responsible for what you decide to do. Modifying system files can lead to a damaged or comletely bricked device!!! Your phone! Your choice! Your responsibility!!!!

- Installation

Note: This is only tested on a Deodexed ICS Leak for the Razr! You must be Deodexed to use this MOD!!!!

Download file and place on SDCard. If you do not have a backup, now is the time! Install from SD like normal. Allow to finish then reboot, the first boot may take some time.

*This has only been tested with BootStrap for ICS!!!! Credits To DHacker for Bootstrap for Razr ICS!

- Credits

Google - For the Android we play with.
Motorola - For fantastic hardware!
GunnerMike53 - Cant leave him out! Awesome server space!!!! Thanks Mike!

- Support Me

Though I don't require it by any means... its always nice! So if you'd like buy me a beer! ---> DoNaTe!

-ScreenShots and Downloads

Accurate Stock Battery
Screenshot_2012-04-25-20-11-41.png

Download - Accurate Stock Style Battery!

Accurate Stubby Battery
Screenshot_2012-04-25-20-15-07.png

Download - Accurate Stubby Style Battery!

Accurate Round Battery
Screenshot_2012-04-25-20-18-54.png

Download - Accurate Round Style Battery!

Just what I needed..
no more 2x battery app just for the battery icon..

Thanks

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Here is a newby question: how do I know I am deodexed?
I installed the leak so long ago, I don't remember if it was a deodexed version... :(
----------
edit- I'm odexed -just saw all those odexed files.

Last edited:
Yep. Fresh flash is odexed... you'd have to use my deodexer first before flashing the alternate batteries.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! I don't suppose you'd know if this would work on a deodexed 2.3.6 ROM on my Droid 4, would you?

I wouldn't know... but if i were to have to guess. It probably wouldn't. Im surprised someone hasnt gotten you'll hooked up with it yet!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I just installed Theory's ICS for the Droid Razr and it is sick! I also tried putting the stock accurate battery on as well and ran into some issues. I put the zip file onto my sd card as instructed, however, when I go into the recovery and install zip from sd card it installs and I reboot but freezes on the boot image. Please help and show me what Im doing wrong. Thanks!

I think this mod was intended for the leak. DT's ICS is based on the KANG's project ICS (or something like that). The frameworks may be different between the leak and DT's build.
Don't mean to scare you, but If that's the case, you may have a $300 brick in your hands. Hope you did a backup...

It still could work...
  • try a hard reset (press power, vol+ and vol- )
  • try booting into recovery and wiping the cache.
  • if that does not work, try restoring your last backup -hope you made one.
  • if that still does not work, fast boot (try the RAZR Utility, stickied under the hacks section) -THIS WILL WIPE EVERYTHING OUT!!!
  • lastly, maybe someone has better ideas than me.
  • ...are you using SafeStrap or the Bootstrapper?
  • ...Usually DT suggest his ROMs should be installed using safestrap. If you are in safestrap, you could turn the safe system off... but again, try to restore a backup from safestrap.
FYI -Did you know that DT's ICS (since B14 -at least) already contains many 1% battery mods?

I'm dying to try this but I have never been able to successfully recover a backup... so, no backups/restores, no playing for me :(

EmericanX, you are in Prince George? man, we're kinda neighbors! I'll just take my phone to you for a tune-up. :icon_ lala:
Just kidding man -glad to see someone from this area representing.

haha I didnt make a backup but I was able to reset it without wiping my data xD I live on the edge lol... I was being dumb :p I didn't know that the ROM contains a 1% battery indicator. If we are talking about the same ROM is there a setting that I need to activate for the battery percentage to apper? Thanks!

Ya so I feel pretty stupid lol. I found the settings, thanks for all your help!!!

Last edited:
Go to settings, under ROM settings -I think, I can't remember since I replaced that rom with the leak due to data issues.

Lol. Yep im down here. Ive actually bumped into a few people around the we b that are from this area. Tune up? Just data wipe every few days like I end up doing and you'll be golden! Haha. Oh btw for the other poster. That is indeed why you were running into issues. But I'm glad to see you got it worked out!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2a

Well, I flashed the battery mod (first one) over the ics leak. I lost my entire notification bar! I just nanded back..any thoughts?

I DID flash DT's modifier to it but that was it. I read I should NOT flash the deodex after DT's....Can I still get this or do I need to start from scratch?

cvg said:
Well, I flashed the battery mod (first one) over the ics leak. I lost my entire notification bar! I just nanded back..any thoughts?

I DID flash DT's modifier to it but that was it. I read I should NOT flash the deodex after DT's....Can I still get this or do I need to start from scratch?

Gotta flash deodex rom before flashing this mod...
I think it states that in the OP...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Back