Motocast

Motocast will put contacts from outlook to my razr but won't pull from my razr to outlook? Is this the only way this program works ? Or am I missing something? And if so is there a simple free program that will sync both ways?

Mr. Colwell's Droid Razr MAXX

Iirc, there us a method to import outlook contacts to gmail from the desktop, which will then sync to phone. Not sure tho. My solution was to abandon outlook in 2009 when I got my D1. I realize nit everyone can do thus, however. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure it's a setting in Outlook, but I'm not sure where. I don't sync contacts. Sorry.

In outlook, set to sync with gmail, same on phone... Tada... :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

So i set up the motocast on my maxx and my pc.no problems it walked me thru step by step.

Then i went to set up on my wifes phone. Did the setup on phone ,no prob. Pluged into computer and nothing from moto pops up?
I dont know where to look to start this.is it capable of only one phone to comp.?

Help plse.

Try logging out your Motocast Id in your Pc then enter your wife's motocast id!?im not sure,but try to check it.

:)

Sent from my XT910 using DroidForums

Im kinda computer illiterate,and cant even find something on computer to sign in and out on.could you tell me where?
Thx

If your using windows you can find it on the bottom right of your screen beside the time yoi can see icons there and a arrow sign pointing left click that arrow and more icons will be shown you can find a logo of motocast there then right click then click settings!?

No problem,i hope I was able to help you with these!:)

I still cant figure it out.tells me moto cast is notinstalled on pc.it is my phone works great.just dont know

if motocast is installed to your PC, then it would be a big ? why it prompts that motocast is not installed in your pc.
have you really installed the motocast on your pc?

as you said earlier your phone is working perfectly thru motocast.so it means that you have the access to sync your phone to your pc thru motocast. try to check again.

You're gonna have to use the same moto login on both phones or run it on 2 PC.

Edit:
It may be possible to do on same pc if your pc is setup for multiple user logins(when comp starts do you have just 1 main user or multiple )
If its setup as multiple then get it running on 1 phone ,"switch users" (on windows pc) then setup the other account. Leaving both users logged in all the time. Not 100% sure if the motocast on pc side will run like this or not. I know Google music will haven't tried moto

----posted maxx'ed out----

Last edited:
Back