Motorola Droid Receiving Update for Xmas?

Yes you Droid X should get 2.3 when it comes out. And even if it didn't I'm sure cyanogenmod or bugless will have you covered

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Don't see that happening. Bugless relies on a released version so if it's not released there will be no bugless to install. Cyanogen isn't working on the X.

I got accepted to test this. I dont know if I really want to though if it going to kill my root.

Any dev wanna hit me up and I can give them it?

Cant edit my post, but they said the test file will be dropped tomorrow.

facepalm.jpg

I'm excited too. dancedroid

Why? Not sure what you mean.

2.2.1 is available in roms if your rooted. The improvements and enhancements to the FRG830 didnt catch my eye. I'll wait to see what people say when it comes out. Besides, I'm liking Cyanogen RC5 too much to loose it to an update.

I was hoping it wasnt going to be just 2.2.1 update. Bastards, I thought they were going to give me some gingerbread for xmas, I already had the milk out and everything. :D

That PDF, to me looks iffy. Also, is this the same update as P3Droid posted here. Only difference I see that PDF has an zero at the end of FRG83. But we will find out at noon CT.

Ha just got the popup a few mins ago and it failed keeps saying signiture verifaction (SP) failed lol

Back