Need a case...

What do the Verizon cases cost? Aren't they pricey?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Do you have the exact name of the case? I'd like to pick one up, and want to make sure I get the right one.

The box says Verizon at the top. Then at the bottom Silicon Cover High Gloss. I think they have it in black and purple. Make them take one out and let you put it on before you get it to see if you like it.

What do the Verizon cases cost? Aren't they pricey?

$24.99, but it's the only case so far that I keep using. Waiting for a bumper case or something thinner that actually fits.

I just got my black Nexus case from Amazon. This is the best gel case I have ever got. It doesn't make your phone look bulky & ugly, plus it has a cute little Android robot on the back cover & it has a good grip on the side. In addition, this case will also fit your extended battery cost only $9.99. They also have many color in red, blue, purple, orange & teal... I have just order three more different color just to switch around. Read the customer review and you will see. Good luck.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006M...c=1201&arid=1CHY4R6Z8288WTEYSZ0N&asn=center-6

I just got the same one in clear. It really doesn't fit well with the extended battery. Also the USB plug doesn't fit with the standard plug. If it did I may have bought it in black.

Bought this last week: Amazon.com: SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS BLACK TPU GEL SKIN CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING: Electronics

Cheap, good quality, and does the job. Doesn't add too much bulk and provides nice grip for what is normally a pretty slippery phone. I only use it when I know I'm going to be outdoors or when I'm exercising.

I've read that the case is very slippery especially with the andy picture on the back. What do you think? How light is it?

I just got my black Nexus case from Amazon. This is the best gel case I have ever got. It doesn't make your phone look bulky & ugly, plus it has a cute little Android robot on the back cover & it has a good grip on the side. In addition, this case will also fit your extended battery cost only $9.99. They also have many color in red, blue, purple, orange & teal... I have just order three more different color just to switch around. Read the customer review and you will see. Good luck.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006M...c=1201&arid=1CHY4R6Z8288WTEYSZ0N&asn=center-6

Some of the customers say if you use the thicker USB chargers they won't fit - have you tried that.

And how slippery is it?

Orange - Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For Galaxy Nexus by Samsung (Verizon Wireless) [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

No, like I said I own many phone case before this is the best one I have ever got. The Andy guy on back of the case is not slippery at all. The cutting on the volume, power button, USB all in perfect position doesn't cover up anything. I like the way it feel so much I have ordered three more color just to switch around. What makes it better is the case doesn't make your phone big & bulky. I read most the reviews many say this fit the extended battery and the case still fits so I ordered an extended battery too. The black case I have to wait a little longer because they were in back order, it was a hot sale. Remember its cruzer lite gel case you need to get. Just follow the link. Hope this help.

I just ordered the one in black. Hopefully it's not as bulky as the Verizon Case. For 9 bucks why not.

I don't like andy on the back but I would prefer a less bulky case.

well I am a girl so the Andy guy on the back is what makes it look interesting to me. Never like the Verizon case, i got so much and always end up not using it in the end. Hate it when the case makes my phone look bulky. So thats why i got myself three more gorgeous color teal, blue & purple. So if you are looking for a less bulky case. This is the one to get and the price is right. good luck.

Well I'm a guy so the Andy thing is what turns me off more than anything - I prefer solid colors. The VZ case is very high quality but I find it too bulky. I haven't found another case that does the job yet. The Diztronic was about the same bulk and was more slippery. I bought another one that was clear (dont remember brand) and it just didn't fit the extended well and the hole for the USB was too small.

Once they come out with bumper cases that's what I'll get.

well I am a girl so the Andy guy on the back is what makes it look interesting to me. Never like the Verizon case, i got so much and always end up not using it in the end. Hate it when the case makes my phone look bulky. So thats why i got myself three more gorgeous color teal, blue & purple. So if you are looking for a less bulky case. This is the one to get and the price is right. good luck.

Back