New Bionic video! Deeper look in the device!

This phone is the shi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the screen and the new interface forget the prime im getting this phone as soon as i get the money!!!!!!!!!!:heart:dancedroid

Screen is fantastic and I've never seen a phone move that fast ever. The speed at which he shows pulling up widgets is amazing.

I need this now.

Watched it again, did notice the bug that kept popping up and holding screens at an angle, hopefully they get that worked out before release.

The guy who posted the video is a tester so they know about the bug already. It should be resolved by release time.

Exactly. we shouldn't get all excited about what is found during testing. I can't imagine how many people would have heart attacks if we saw every single bug that was found during testing. the fact that its showing up during testing means its one less thing that might go wrong once the phone is finally released.

Now that the sg2 isn't coming to verizon this is definitely my new phone. Looks slick as anything and the screen looks terrific.

I wonder how many people are going to get the phone, try to recreate the bug and get upset cuz its not there anymore

I got word from an source that The Homescreen bug no longer exists on current Bionics.

Could you ask you contact whether the front VGA videochat experience using Skype or ooVoo or other servers yields a decent images and experience?

Could you ask you contact whether the front VGA videochat experience using Skype or ooVoo or other servers yields a decent images and experience?

It does not matter.. The person you are talking to will see will see the video. It should be fine. I will ask him any way.

Back