[NEW] HTC Rezound to receive ICS today!

Well... 12 30 est.. nothing.. oh well guess next month?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

I don't think it was ICS. I didn't get anything yet. But I'm happy with my phone the way it is. This was mentioned before and I experienced it, the last update I got was gingerbread on my dinc and it messed up a really smooth running phone so I'm a little gun shy. I'm content with my phone now.

Sent from my Rezound

So, are you saying that the OTA for ICS was pushed or are you being stupid? Just say whatever the hell you want to say? Why are you trying to be coy?

ETA- If it isnt out, I hope it is soon. I gave my wife my Nexus and and trying out a Rezound as of yesterday. My biggest complaint is the archaic feeling/looking 2.3.4 that I am having to use on the Rezound. Thought it would be simple to go back to and I wouldnt miss ICS. I am not finding that to be the case. 2.3.4 feels positively old, and very cluttered relative to ICS. Hopefully they push the OTA soon.

Last edited:
So, are you saying that the OTA for ICS was pushed or are you being stupid? Just say whatever the hell you want to say? Why are you trying to be coy?

Seems pretty obvious to me. I have ICS, n don't call me stupid. Look at the pic

Seems pretty obvious to me. I have ICS, n don't call me stupid. Look at the pic

Are you really failing to see the actual question? Or are there comprehension problems?

The question, since you seem to have missed it, is- Are you saying you received an OTA push with ICS? Or did you acquire it through other means?

Obviously, Rezound owners want to know when they can expect it. Not whether you have gotten it through other means.

Not sure why that is so complicated.

Yeah, I want to know where that came from. If that's an OTA update, why is this the only one I've seen across the entire googlenet? I call a photoshop job...

Yeah, I want to know where that came from. If that's an OTA update, why is this the only one I've seen across the entire googlenet? I call a photoshop job...

Look closer, It's a custom rom by Scott...u guys need to lighten up n try it out. Ya dont have to wait. I'm out :)

Look closer, It's a custom rom by Scott...u guys need to lighten up n try it out. Ya dont have to wait. I'm out :)

Exactly. So, it is not pertinent to this thread. At all. Anybody who chooses can go get a copy. This thread is about the OTA update. The real deal.

Blah, I'm just saying It's out there. Most people will whine about VZW bloat n ask how to get rid of it

These people are utterly full of it. More BS than a christmas turkey.

Ice Cream Sandwich Updates: HTC Rezound And Nexus S Get Android 4.0, Motorola Razr And Razr MAXX Delayed

"We've also gotten a few news updates on when a few newer handsets will be receiving Android 4.0. The HTC Rezound, for example, will be getting Ice Cream Sandwich any moment now, according to Engadget; a commenter on Engadget claims that a Verizon rep told him that ICS would be coming to the Rezound some time this week. So if you're rockin' the Beats Audio HTC handset from late 2011, you could be tasting Ice Cream as soon as this weekend.
[UPDATE: A Verizon spokesman told Wireless and Mobile News that an update for the Rezound will not be rolling out over the holiday weekend; he could not confirm a date when the device would get ICS.]"

Oh sure

"ICS would be coming to the Rezound some time this week."

And the check is in the mail...

Back