New Leak from TBH Android 2.2.1 Build # 2.3.320!

Where are the instructions for the install?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

In the OP you will need to install this before installeng Tranquility 3.5 in the Team Black Hat App.

Ok, so I started to poke around a bit, including the build.prop. Found out that some changes I made to previous build.prop files don't play very nice with the 2.3.320 dialer. Odd.

Now I happened upon an app called "Dev Tools". Looks remarkably like something I should NOT be touching. LOL!

I saw through the threads that PowerAmp doesn't work and force closes. Thats a bummer and seeing that some are having issues with the SBF I guess I will just deal with the issues with 2.3.15 for now. Plus I am really liking APEX right now. :icon_ banana:

market fc

Is anyone else having problems with the market force closing?

I installed the leak and then installed rubix focused 1.93 over and now the market is trying to install all of my apps but it's not actually doing anything. I can cancel some apps and then click install again and they install, but when I click cancel on some apps the market app closes. So I can't get Titanium on my phone to sideload most of my apps.

got it fixed, had to download an .apk of titanium backup and sit there and restore everything by hand, but all's well that ends well

Wow so many ppl are having issues... I feel like something epically bad is about to happen to me aince everything went so smoothly. Probably when I take tranq 3.5 for a test drive tonight.

Can someone please PM me the link for the .sbf I am stuck on the M after trying to install the new Tranquility. Please help, I need my phone back to working condition

I'm sorry is ....this gingerbread? And I see some are running 1.9. What changed in the update?

Can someone please PM me the link for the .sbf I am stuck on the M after trying to install the new Tranquility. Please help, I need my phone back to working condition

Try booting into recovery and wiping data/cache. That got me out of my bootloop.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I'm sorry is ....this gingerbread? And I see some are running 1.9. What changed in the update?

No it's not Gingerbread. But to be honest I don't think Gingerbread will be a big deal in this Community. Just the Rom that will be built from it.

Sent from my DROIDX

Back