New Superuser 2.0.2 APP

1up

Reaction score
New Superuser 2.0.3 (NEW April 21, 2010)

Anyone planning on updating?

Koush, do you approve?

Link!: [MOD] Superuser 2.0.3 - Human readability - xda-developers

Changelog
2.0.3:
- Works on Enomther's TheOfficial Nexus1 v1.8.1
- Fix for NPE when a package is not found
- French locale thanks to leonnib4

2.0.2:
- Patched up a couple memory leaks
- Tweak update-script to hopefully install better
- Completed Italian localization (Eug89)
- German localization (thiasB)

:icon_ banana:

Last edited:
The superapp makes your droid turn into a costumed super hero when you step into a phone both! There is also a supper app the turns the droid into your personal cook! Cool huh!

Just joking I also really don't know what it does and would like to.

I love new stuff to try out =)

Btw this thread deserves some banana's
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Can anyone really tell me what this does? Thank you

It basically keeps track of what apps have root privileges. This newer app displays them in a nice "human readable" format. But to be honest, one probably never need open the app if everything is running properly.

It basically keeps track of what apps have root privileges. This newer app displays them in a nice "human readable" format. But to be honest, one probably never need open the app if everything is running properly.

Thank you so i gather then it is just a listing not anything really that does something?

Thank you so i gather then it is just a listing not anything really that does something?

It's absolutely necessary if you have a rooted phone. The app + the binary file is basically responsible for white listing/blacklisting what apps get superuser acces. Without it, you wouldn't have any control over what apps can access privileged commands.

Back