newest Facebook update

peepmyswag said:
I was wondering if someone was going to say that, the answer is no. That is what it sounded like though. I don't post many updates on Facebook, but I use it frequently to keep I'm the know about friends and stuff. Sound less creepy?
I was joking. You left yourself open for that one.

This was pretty funny! :biggrin: I use Friendcaster. It's sort of hit and miss...one update is great, then the next bollocks it up. Better than the native app though.

LoudRam said:
I was joking. You left yourself open for that one.

Oh I know. I was totally expecting to be told I was totally creeping. Its all good. :)

After posting those screen grabs I thought someone was going to ask about that. The answer to your question is just one, but I'm seeing which one I like better. I'm surprised it took that long for someone to make a joke about it lol

After posting those screen grabs I thought someone was going to ask about that. The answer to your question is just one, but I'm seeing which one I like better. I'm surprised it took that long for someone to make a joke about it lol

Yeah, this whole ICS OTA thing has dulled my senses a bit. I'm off my game. :wacko:

Dang. I was really looking forward to ics on my rezound. Hopefully it is really close. Funny how much this thread changed ha ha

Dang. I was really looking forward to ics on my rezound. Hopefully it is really close. Funny how much this thread changed ha ha

I'm going to guess based on everything we've seen lately that it is indeed really close. But if really close means days to you, I'd think more along the line of weeks still! :)

I'm starting to feel like I'm back on crackberry .com with all of these rumors. At least my phone works perfecltly, my storm never really did.

But, on topic, I won't run the Facebook App because Facebook knows enough about me already and my current location will not be one of them.

jntdroid said:
I'm going to guess based on everything we've seen lately that it is indeed really close. But if really close means days to you, I'd think more along the line of weeks still! :)

I hope within the next month to month and a half.

We should have gotten ics months ago when the HTC vivid got it on at&t. Verizon is the worst when in comes to updates. They often withhold them for marketing purposes. Can't wait to go off contract gsm myself.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

peepmyswag said:
Probably gotta add more bloat to the phone lol

The leak has plenty of bloat but you can disable those apps. Maybe they want to remove that option?

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Back