[ROM] [NIGHTLY] UNOFFICIAL CM9/ICS For Droid 4 For MotoICS Leak

I can't get Play Store to stay open. Someone mentioned this issue before but I didn't see a fix that any one posted. I'm guessing it's because I can't see a Google account in my account list. Nor does it give me an option to add one.

I can't get Play Store to stay open. Someone mentioned this issue before but I didn't see a fix that any one posted. I'm guessing it's because I can't see a Google account in my account list. Nor does it give me an option to add one.

Reboot into Safestrap and flash the 4/29 GApps again. I would recommend flashing GApps every time you flash a new nightly. I had that same issue until I did this.

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip

Anyone know where this can be downloaded from. Rombot gives me a 404 error for both this and AOKP.

Sent from my DROID4

Anyone know where this can be downloaded from. Rombot gives me a 404 error for both this and AOKP.

Sent from my DROID4

I have the 07/09 build. It's a little old but if anyone wants it I'll upload it to DB and post a link. Just let me know.

Sent from my Droid 4

I have the 07/09 build. It's a little old but if anyone wants it I'll upload it to DB and post a link. Just let me know.

I can do the same with the 7/25 build. Definitely need to flash GApps after you flash this, though.

Yes! Thank you the1calledbubba! With your help I was able to get my new D4 up on CM9 and being totally awesome!!!

I am pleased with the progress of CM9. I switched back to CM9 because it works with Flash, and most other things.

There are two things that I'm wondering about:

1. When is the WiFi going to be fixed

2. Is there ever going to be HDMI support?

Thanks!

Back