[Ω] Call Master Beta CDMA support thread

I just think it's kind of ridiculous that they ask for feedback and someone replies listing someone problems they are having and the developers jump straight to "you must not be doing it right" and "your wrong"

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I just think it's kind of ridiculous that they ask for feedback and someone replies listing someone problems they are having and the developers jump straight to "you must not be doing it right" and "your wrong"

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Hopefully they can get it straightened out.

The app is working great! The private messaging seems to be working without a problem and the app is virtually hidden. I like dialing my password to bring up the app and the cryptic notifications are a very smart addition, as well. Can't wait to see a polished UI.

Would like to see the addition of being able to set individual cryptic notification for each blocked number and more icons. Most importantly, the ability to set what the notification does when tapped (like launching an app or just making it disappear instead of launching into the Call Master app). Keep up the great work on this app!

Hi. You can already do this by creating lists with single contacts and then adding them to your profile. Do you understand the logic?

Makes sense now that I think about it. A little extra work though, but works nonetheless. Thanks

No problem. Please leave a review on the market if you like the app - that can help us a lot :)

90% of the functionality offered by this app is only possible with root. For example, without root your screen would light up every time someone tries to call. Sorry, its just one more reason to root your phone :)

Though i cant imagine why you would not want to root. I mean modern root methods always allow you to restore your device to stock, so even the guarantee thing is not an issue...

90% of the functionality offered by this app is only possible with root. For example, without root your screen would light up every time someone tries to call. Sorry, its just one more reason to root your phone :)

Though i cant imagine why you would not want to root. I mean modern root methods always allow you to restore your device to stock, so even the guarantee thing is not an issue...

Rooting is for you smart folks who have computers. My puter blew up (kapow!) Haven't bought another yet. (BooHoo)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Aah. Visit a friend and do it on their computer!

OK - R38:

- Added SMS filtering by content (including regex)
- Fixed issue with manually created contact entries in log
- Fixed some rare notification conflicts

So guys, any comments on the Release candidate?

Guys, how is the new ICS build working!

Back