[Official] "I got my Nexus 6P!" Thread

I just noticed that. What was edited?
Not sure but it says a Moderator, so there had to be something that violated Forum Policy... my guess would be a link to somewhere inappropriate by Forum standards

edit: Good Guess Huh ?

Not sure but it says a Moderator, so there had to be something that violated Forum Policy... my guess would be a link to somewhere inappropriate by Forum standards

I deleted an unauthorised link.

Go you! :)

The mods need this.

5258495.jpg

I had no desire to even think of the 6p but for grins I looked at a video of it... I am rather impressed.... But I think 99% of it is between Google On Tap. (Which I will get on my Note 4 anyhow) and the front facing speakers... But very nice device.. I can't wait to see what you guys think of them

PATIENCE EVERYONE.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

So, you guys that have received them so far, are you charging all the way before powering on?

I won't be.
Yup, got to get over the jitters anyway. Taking it out of the packaging I was soooo afraid I might drop it.

Yup, got to get over the jitters anyway. Taking it out of the packaging I was soooo afraid I might drop it.
Didn't you get nexus protect? Hell I'm hoping to take mine out running day 1.

Back