Otterbox Defender for Razr

Screen protector is good, or do you think getting another one would be better?

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be RAZR) using Tapatalk
If I knew the Commuter Case came with a screen protector I wouldn't have bought one at the Verizon store yesterday. I like it, fits well. On my Droid X I had an anti-glare screen protector that was wonderful. The one that came with the Commuter is not so if I replaced it I would go with anti-glare again. :)

Is it the same for the defender, being that this is what I'm referring to.

Is it the same for the defender, being that this is what I'm referring to.

If the Razr Defender is anything like the Droid X Defender the screen protector is part of the hard shell. The Commuter case comes with an adhesive type screen protector.

Was the screen protector an easy removal?

Very easy. I was actually quite surprised at how little adhesion there was. The only thing is that you will want to scrape away the residual glue on the plastic case after pushing out the screen protector.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

If I knew the Commuter Case came with a screen protector I wouldn't have bought one at the Verizon store yesterday. I like it, fits well. On my Droid X I had an anti-glare screen protector that was wonderful. The one that came with the Commuter is not so if I replaced it I would go with anti-glare again. :)

I had the anti glare too. Hated it. Made the screen blurry. I only use clear screen protectors or none at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

The anti glare came with mine. The car charger and belt clip and case. I don't like the anti glare as it messes with the screen brilliance to me....lol I just might go for the otter box but I like the battery backplate too as it adds double the battery life and a little more weight..

Tapped on the edge of a RAZR...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

I feel kind of jipped, I got the Commuter case and no screen protector. The guy in the store opened the Ottorbox but didn't give me the screen protector, I bet he set it down and forgot about it. Wonder if they will believe me that I didn't get it the first time and didn't just mess it up and trying to get a new one. Other than that I love the Commuter, fits my needs more than the bulkier Defender.

I feel kind of jipped, I got the Commuter case and no screen protector. The guy in the store opened the Ottorbox but didn't give me the screen protector, I bet he set it down and forgot about it. Wonder if they will believe me that I didn't get it the first time and didn't just mess it up and trying to get a new one. Other than that I love the Commuter, fits my needs more than the bulkier Defender.
That sucks. He probably didn't notice it was bundled with the instructions. I would go back. Good luck

The Commuter doesn't come with a screen protector, just the Defender w/built in one. I got the commuter and bought the 3 pack of screen protectors from VZW. (which are clear, not anti glare. Works great, not too thick, excellent protection.

The Commuter doesn't come with a screen protector, just the Defender w/built in one. I got the commuter and bought the 3 pack of screen protectors from VZW. (which are clear, not anti glare. Works great, not too thick, excellent protection.
I bought a Commuter case yesterday and it came with a screen protector, a cleaning cloth and a little plastic squee-gee.:icon_ lala:

Maybe this is something new.

Well I don't know what its called but its a box that came with a travel charger, a clip and holster as well as a three pack of anti glare screen protectors and cloth and squeegee...This is a fact...
And came from the Verizon store and is Verizon...

I have one, but don't like the fact that it takes the slimmest and lightest phone on the market and doubles its size and weight.

I switched over to a much smaller and lighter sleeve. The phone isn't as well protected, but it is not a brick either.

To each his own.

I have the COMMUTER case and like the fact that it somewhat retains the thinness of the phone yet protecting it.

Yeah I normally don't use the protectors and so far never had a scratched of scuffed device. I do like the kickstands on the case! And the guy that was saying I didn't get the anti glare screen protectors, I looked on my box and it only says Droid Razor...lol and the bottom states the bundle of protectors. Three anti glare and the car charger is dual USB for two devices as the wall charger..plus the shell/holster with kickstand. Hell I didn't even want that stuff..as a matter of fact I didn't want the rep even touching the phone. Never do as half of them are seriously clueless. ( not to be mean) but we usually know more from interest and they just want a check..lol

I bought a Commuter case yesterday and it came with a screen protector, a cleaning cloth and a little plastic squee-gee.:icon_ lala:

Maybe this is something new.

Did yours have the kickstand and belt clip? Just so I can find what they call mine for reference ...

Honestly what I think we need is some kind of cover for the exposed USB and HDMI outlets ...As if its on your clip and rains what then other than the stuff in pocket or pull shirt over..but I don't know why the company stopped adding the rubber covers they used to use..

Back