Here's a complete guess, maybe its a bug in the kernel...maybe Moto ported the RAZR kernel and for some reason some people get razr clock speeds.
It's pretty obvious that the hardware supports 1.2Ghz since lots of people are talking about how great 1.2Ghz is but nobody is talking about how unreliable their phone is due to the "overclock".
Oh wow, I guess it has to do with BogoMIPS then, because I'm a Rev3 at 1.0ghz, but my BogoMIPS is only at 1592.70.
With any luck, maybe the next leak or the official release will unlock the rest of our CPUs that are having issues.
OK tried it...symsearch script won't run...it just loops and you have to power down to kill it...without symsearch i don't think the chmod script can run
Vepaot said:Guess we'll just wait and see what happens with the official ICS OTA whenever it rolls out. If I'm still stuck at 1 Ghz, I'll go straight to Verizon and demand a new phone because I didn't get what I flippin' paid for. Angry customer rants are great like that.
For those with 1000. Could we overclock with Setcpu to 1200? Has anybody done that yet?
jadesaber2 said:I lucked out and got OC'ed to 1200 with the leak. When I installed SetCPU, it downclocked back to 1000. Wouldn't let me choose 1200.
Did you uninstall SetCPU to check if you still had 1200?
Appreciate you taking a leap of faith on that one, I sure didn't have the balls to try it.
Guess we'll just wait and see what happens with the official ICS OTA whenever it rolls out. If I'm still stuck at 1 Ghz, I'll go straight to Verizon and demand a new phone because I didn't get what I flippin' paid for. Angry customer rants are great like that.