Password lost Galaxy s6 Edge

pile1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and hoping someone can help me. I'm wondering if there is any software out there to bypass the backup password on a s6 Edge. A buddy of mine died at 39 last week of a random heart attack and i'm trying to get in his phone for his wife. We went as far as trying his fingerprint at the funeral however it didnt work. Hoping someone has suggestions as AT&T wouldn't help us either. Thanks!

So sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm not sure if there is anyway to bypass his backup password. If it is possible in some way, it may have to go through a legal process in order to do so.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm not sure if there is anyway to bypass his backup password. If it is possible in some way, it may have to go through a legal process in order to do so.

I appreciate it. Yeah I figured. i have a connection with the local police departments cyber unit so I'm hoping they'll help me out.

That sounds like a great idea. They may be able to tell you how you could go about it, whether it involves forms to fill out, etc. Best of luck and again, sorry about your friend...just so young, sad.

Back