Phantom photos and videos??!

Rayvin400

Reaction score
Hi. I recently noticed that I had over a gig of photos and videos taking up my internal space on my phone. I thought this was weird since I had set this stuff to auto go to my external SD card. So I looked around on all my internal files for videos or photos and I can't find any. Where did this gig of space go?!

Please advise,

Rayvin400

Welcome to the forum....Go to myfiles...All files/sdcard0/ check folders pictures or downloads...etc...

Move and/or delete what you need to do...

Hi, Thanks for your welcome and quick response.

I had done what you said and I can't find anything that would be taking up the space. Is it possible that the space is available but it just hasn't registered with the phone yet?!

Screenshot_2013-06-10-16-38-55.png

All of my folders look like this. I'm not big on media.

Screenshot_2013-06-10-16-40-53.png

Tap on the pictures and see where it takes you...you def have them somewhere on internal...I'd search all folders...

I swear I've looked in every folder. I don't know where else to look. These are the only photos I have when the SD card is removed too. Surely, not enough for a gig of space.Screenshot_2013-06-10-16-53-59.png

ARE YOU SURE ??? *As bk shakes Rayvin for an answer..LOL*

So when you tap the pictures where does it take you?

I'm sure! lol. When I tap on the photos, they just take me to a larger image of the same photo. Basically a different view. I'm just at a loss...

Let's try to plug phone to PC ...navigate to internal maybe you will see it then...

The same thing is happening to me. I have a nextbook tablet and I deleted all my videos but they're still showing up on my internal storage. I have checked everything and nothing.

This is my tablets storage.

Attachments

• October 27, 2014 94634 AM PDT.png
    October 27, 2014 94634 AM PDT.png
    264.5 KB · Views: 336
I use DiskUsage from the Play Store to analyze what is eating up storage. It's free.

For me it is a lot of temp files from previewing PDF files.

Back