Post your Squidly's Rom Screenshots!

Im using shootme to take screenshots and today its saying they're not a valid image format to post using droidforums app... it worked yesterday, any clues? Was trying to post my Nexus S microbes live wallpaper.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

Spaz,

2 questions... What calendar widget are you using and what is that bookshelf thingy with all the camera stuff on it?

syko, one question, what is the battery widget you use called?

BatteryLife by Curve Fish. It's pretty slick. I have it change colors based on battery life levels.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

62521597-8384-de9c.jpg
62521597-839e-79b5.jpg
62521597-83e0-150e.jpg
62521597-83f9-228b.jpg
62521597-8411-ea53.jpg

You use folder organizer to change app icons?

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

I used adw theme digitalsoul for my icons.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Ah adw! I can't pull myself away from LPP. I love the widgets. Can change icons with folder organizer but its a big hassle.

aefc99aa-b9a9-0fc5.jpg

Found some pimp android wallpapers and a new tect icon set for launcher pro. Woot.

@hackk

No, you can use custom icons with launcher pro plus. I just downloaded the text icon pack.

aefc3984-20a0-1934.jpg

Only screen i use, dock icons bring up
aefc3984-20f9-36b0.jpg

aefc3984-2126-261d.jpg

Clean with access to everything from a single screen

Back