Purple Passion Theme

If I don't want to use Launcher 2, how do I access the purple wallpaper? Sorry to be so picky.

-Mike

I put a link in the OP, download it to your phone and longpress>choose gallery> find the image

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

If I don't want to use Launcher 2, how do I access the purple wallpaper? Sorry to be so picky.

-Mike
I put a link in the OP, download it to your phone and longpress>choose gallery> find the image

Thank you sir! :)

-Mike

Going to just use your blue battery with percent for now, but really looking forward to see if there will be a purple one. I like the upright battery with percent...hint, hint :)

Great work! Nice looking theme!

Yeah the simply stunning battery. I couldn't think of the name before. Thought I might be able to use that one for the time being but it messed up other stuff and turned it blue. Will just wait to see if you add one. I'd settle for the round with percent even :)

Great, thanks! The pink kangerade is a little too girly, and the blue is a little too manly. The purple looks perfect. I feel like Droidilocks.

Great, thanks! The pink kangerade is a little too girly, and the blue is a little too manly. The purple looks perfect. I feel like Droidilocks.

Haha....Droidilocks....

I have Blue Energy now but I'm loving this theme.... will go install now! Yay something that appeals to the geeky ladies :) Thanks man!

Dumb question (my specialty), but the link for the purple wallpaper leads to a JPG picture, how do I save it in wallpaper-for-a Droid form? That's not a JPG or a Gif form, but I can't recall exactly what it is.

Thanks!

-Mike

Back