[Review] Titanium Backup

I take the widgets off because I have had some problems in restoring the home screens with the widgets in there

Question: How do I donate to get the full version?

Also agree this app rules except.

Also the only way it would be better if it replaced your apps on the homescreen locations you had them in

you just paypal! go to Joels Website the paypal link is there. just use it and hell mail you the keyfile....took 1hr for me !

Tigger

Itired updating my cyanogenmod last night and restoring my home screens, but did not work :(

Figured out how to buy it though.

Itired updating my cyanogenmod last night and restoring my home screens, but did not work :(

Figured out how to buy it though.

to get a valid backup, run backup batch and the run verify batch.

BUT if you go from rom to rom, it might be usefull to leave out the system data ;)

not smart to do an entire batch restore from a different rom. IE from bugless to cyanogen, from UD to cyanogen but cyanogen to cyanogen = WIN

and a one button Batch restore can only been done with the Donate Version

-=Jason=-

i have used the free version quite a few times and it works very well. if i continue to need the app, i will be buying it for sure.

I've been using Titanium Backup for about 6 weeks now. I used the free version for about 6 hours but then was so impressed I donated to Joel. I had some initial questions, and he was right on it and had answers within minutes in some cases. Joel is in Germany so a couple of times I was surprised to get an answer so quickly based on his time zone. He and Blackdroid must drink the same kind of coffee.

Does anyone know how to erase all the backup info, and start brand new?

Hi RoLaDrOiD,

You can just delete (or rename) the "TitaniumBackup" directory from your SD card and then restart Titanium Backup. It will automatically create an empty "TitaniumBackup" directory again, and you're all set :)

Thanks

Hi RoLaDrOiD,

You can just delete (or rename) the "TitaniumBackup" directory from your SD card and then restart Titanium Backup. It will automatically create an empty "TitaniumBackup" directory again, and you're all set :)

Thanks
Thank You for the fast response...I was planning on checking back in a day or so....You my friend........are AWESOME!!!

Does anyone know how to erase all the backup info, and start brand new?

I just did this this past weekend. on your scard you have a folder called Titanium delete that folder, reboot your phone and run titantium backup it will recreate the folder.

-=Jason=-

can TB make .APK back ups? and for the key file, do i just keep that in a safe place and put it back on my phone every time i do a wipe?

can TB make .APK back ups? and for the key file, do i just keep that in a safe place and put it back on my phone every time i do a wipe?

It makes apk.gz files, wich is just a packed APK, so i guess if you just unpack it, you will find the APK inside.

The keyfile is stored to the sd, but i also copied it to my pc for the badest situation :)

Back