Rezound home screen apps disappeared!

eminiaci

Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong board to post this in and would appreciate any input to my issue.

I have had the rezound for over a month now and LOVE it! I went to charge my phone today and all of my apps disappeared off my home screen. They are still there when the screen is "locked" but once you pull the button thing(sorry for my laymans terms, I am so not tech savvy) they are gone. Every single screen is empty, I have tried changing my bg and I did end up adding the apps to one of the screens but I know something is wrong. Can someone help!?! Btw, I have turned it off and removed the battery to see if it would clear it up and it didn't.

I got rid of the horrible Samsung Fascinate for this phone and I am hoping it doesn't turn out like that phone did.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong board to post this in and would appreciate any input to my issue.

I have had the rezound for over a month now and LOVE it! I went to charge my phone today and all of my apps disappeared off my home screen. They are still there when the screen is "locked" but once you pull the button thing(sorry for my laymans terms, I am so not tech savvy) they are gone. Every single screen is empty, I have tried changing my bg and I did end up adding the apps to one of the screens but I know something is wrong. Can someone help!?! Btw, I have turned it off and removed the battery to see if it would clear it up and it didn't.

I got rid of the horrible Samsung Fascinate for this phone and I am hoping it doesn't turn out like that phone did.

Are you stock / rooted / ROM'd? What do you see when you double tap the home button? Is it just your icons that are missing? Can you still pull up the app drawer / use your phone?

Completely stock. When I double click home I see the 7 screens, 2 of which have some apps added to them because I did that after it cleared all my apps out. The phone works, the apps work. I just don't understand the locked screen that has the apps sitting there but when I pull the ring they disappear.

Completely stock. When I double click home I see the 7 screens, 2 of which have some apps added to them because I did that after it cleared all my apps out. The phone works, the apps work. I just don't understand the locked screen that has the apps sitting there but when I pull the ring they disappear.

You can change the apps that sit on the lock screen or any one of the home screens. I have no clue how you wiped out everything but the apps still exist you just have to drop them back on your screens. Sorry but there's no magic wand here short of doing a factory reset and I wouldn't even remotely call that necessary in this case. Simply put, set things back up the way you like them. As long as you don't actually uninstall an app you're fine.

Back