(ROM) MOEmod 1.5... stable

I am pretty sure the reason it is doing that is because that is a gallery from foyo. I am looking into another alternitive gallery. Anything other than 3dgallery. Do you know of any?

I know of regular blur gallery but haven't seen any other replacement galleries in any CM rom, let alone any rom for that matter.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

What about Theme Chooser?? Is it available?

This looks like a nice mix of cm and miui. Might have to give it a shot

dont know what he done but this is a solid ROM, battery life greeeeeat fast and smooth did i mention great battery life for a cm7 rom. a new kid on the block and he's only 13 good job. Moe dancedroid

dont know what he done but this is a solid ROM, battery life greeeeeat fast and smooth did i mention great battery life for a cm7 rom. a new kid on the block and he's only 13 good job. Moe dancedroid

Thanks! I'm saving up a little bit of money for a dx. I am working hard on this rom and am getting better, and better at developing. follow me on twitter @3MX10 to stay updated.

If I am running liberty aosp which us based off of .596 do I need to sbf back to froyo?

If I am running liberty aosp which us based off of .596 do I need to sbf back to froyo?

Yes. Just like the other 2nd-init roms you will need to sbf first.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Gmail server settings

When I try to sync my gmail account it times out "Server could not finish", "Unable to open connection to sever"

I have tried the settings it auto fills as well as Gmail server settings from google and still have no luck.

I'd really like to hear more feedback on this ROM. Looks kinda interesting. I would like to try it but just wanna see a little more on it. Anyone?? :D

I'd really like to hear more feedback on this ROM. Looks kinda interesting. I would like to try it but just wanna see a little more on it. Anyone?? :D

I wouldn't waste your time, I installed it last night and am unable to log into Gmail. And there is no Market place. Everything I tried to download from the internet shows as installed. It's really fast but they need to work out the bugs. I'm going back to regular Froyo.

Did you reinstall Gapps? I would think that it needs to be as I didn't see it in the OP as it was included. Maybe that will help what you're going thru? I can't say for sure not having flashed this myself yet.

Back