Rooted and undervolting.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Just curious what you are undervolted too?

I know every phone is different.
Here is a pic of my voltage settings..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334153236456.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1334153236456.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 589
Just curious what you are undervolted too?

I know every phone is different.
Here is a pic of my voltage settings..

Be careful with those, you're getting pretty low. What kernel are you on? I'm running Franco with his stock voltages and it's rock solid.

Be careful with those, you're getting pretty low. What kernel are you on? I'm running Franco with his stock voltages and it's rock solid.

I'm on faux that came with aokp build 30.

So far it's been stable. What should I change???

I'm on faux that came with aokp build 30.

So far it's been stable. What should I change???

Dont "set at boot" for a while just to make sure your phone will stay stable at those settings. If it does, yer good to go!

Dont "set at boot" for a while just to make sure your phone will stay stable at those settings. If it does, yer good to go!

Exactly. Until you know your phone will run stable that low, don't enable at boot. Good way to get SOD and bootloops.

Exactly. Until you know your phone will run stable that low, don't enable at boot. Good way to get SOD and bootloops.

I did it a lot lower following a guide and I did get boot loops lol had to restore a nandroid

I did it a lot lower following a guide and I did get boot loops lol had to restore a nandroid

Yeah, you can go absolutely as low as you want, just don't check the box for setting at boot. That way when you boot back up, you'll be in a safe range. :) Undervolting is usually a fairly involved process. Each Nexus is a bit different - you just have to find the right voltage for your device.

Back