Rumor: X2 Has a disabled FFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody actually read the whole review? What a stickin' moron. The whole thing is filled with junk. I like the part about the 3 days of battery life under moderate to heavy use.

I get about a half day on this phone with general texting/emails/words with friends. Don't see how anyone could get 3 days out of any phone with moderate use.

i get about a day with moderate use. cant complain about a full day at all.

altho i never did believe the FFC i did wonder what the 2 circles to the right were but FFC was my last guess.

I went back to the store.. n they didnt have a display unit yet.. the associate said it did have a ffc it was on the right side of the speaker.. but doesn't anyone with a x2 confirm

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

No ffc we have sold many and have 2 on display. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

so what is the small circle in the front?

You mean the LED? Or the proximity sensor and right next to that is the ambient light sensor...

Sent from my DROID X2

It's a Bat Signal. Whatever you do, DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT! In the event you are in trouble, dial *#*#BATMAN*#* and the phone will shine an ultra bright Bat Signal into the night sky. This will signal Batman that you are in trouble and in dire need of assistance.

Last edited:
It's a Bat Signal. Whatever you do, DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT! In the event, you are in trouble, dial *#*#BATMAN*#* and the phone will shine an ultra bright Bat Signal into the night sky. This will signal Batman that you are in trouble and in dire need of assistance.

^^^^ BEST. ANSWER. EVER.

Sent from my DROID X2

evidently my original DX also has a disabled FFC :icon_eek:

It's a Bat Signal. Whatever you do, DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT! In the event you are in trouble, dial *#*#BATMAN*#* and the phone will shine an ultra bright Bat Signal into the night sky. This will signal Batman that you are in trouble and in dire need of assistance.

Well, yeah, but it's also a camera, right?

Haha.. really lamo. U really put alot of thought into this huh

Haha.. really lamo.. u really put a lot of thought into this huh

Okay you guys, I just completely disassembled my x2 and the circle on the far right is in ffc!

Ok I now have an x2 for sale. Parts only!

Last edited:
I just tried it and it totally works. My only complaint is that batman was a no show and they sent robin instead. And he was useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back