Not open for further replies.

SRR1138

Reaction score
MOTOROKR™ S305 Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones

mot_s305_bt_stereo_heads.png

ACCYSAVE20 <--coupon code for 20% off.

Oh and it is free overnight shipping!

Edited by JimMariner / Admin, the Link is from the Official VZW Website

Mine still don't work on the stock music app and pandora but works beaUtifully on tunewiki. Other then that headphones are awesome!!!

Yes they have a mic, my wife says that they sound clean and loud on her end. But not as clean, as my plantronics headset.

Oh, and I have never had a problem with them controlling my music app, I think it is mixzing or something like that.

Promo code isnt working for me. My account already has a discount for accessories but its not showing for this. It shows a discount for other products though...

Promo code isnt working for me. My account already has a discount for accessories but its not showing for this. It shows a discount for other products though...

Try logging out of your account, and then starting over.

woohoo... I just got 2 pair, one for me & one for my wife, for less than one pair normally costs. THANKS!!!!

nice....i just bought some skull candy earbuds a while back and i realized how much i hate cords...this should work good for me

They work really good, I bought a pair a while back for my girlfriend, she loves them.

I edited the original post, so it was easier to see the headphones and a direct link to the page for them too. Hope the OP doesn't mind :p

Dang they look so flimsy. That black piece that wraps around the back of the head is that plastic?

Dang they look so flimsy. That black piece that wraps around the back of the head is that plastic?

Yes, it is plastic of some sort, pretty durable, better than the Toshiba ones I had bought myself 2 years ago, they broke within a year. Hers are still going strong.

Try logging out of your account, and then starting over.

Thanks. I had done that already and cleared my cache but it still didn't work. I tried again later and got it to work! :icon_ banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back