Safestrap

bad73mav

Reaction score
Hey so I looked at so many install instructions ill post my problem and hopefully get ideas.. I have got my romeclipse 2.2 on my external SD and my system is 902 well I boot into safestrap backup up unsafe switch tosafe format/system now I wipe cache partition and cache and delvik I install from SD click my from it says can't open. Under that inparatheses sorry misspelled but under can't open it saysbad. So my question. Should I wipe system. Then install the wipe cache or other thing I found do I rename the file update. Zip. Any infoplease

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Doing put it in a certain folder or just on the sdcard?

Just on sd card, but remember where u put it.
I usually just leave mine in the downloads folder.

I know it said it couldn't open sd card something so ill trythis even tho I had it on next.

Dang auto correct sorry I meant even tho its on ext

Regardless of the sdcard or sdcard-ext, you should be able to access the zip file for the Rom. Safestrap gives you the option of choosing either internal or external storage. I've had mine in folders, on the root of the SD, you name it. Location never affected the ability to flash a file. As a rule of thumb however, I generally (every time)
Wipe data
Wipe cache
Wipe Dalvik
Format System
Install Zip
Reboot and Enjoy

Hope this helps!!!!

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

K couple things pop up 1. When ibackup unsafe side it says during no/sdcard/.androidsecure found then it skipsbacking up apps nextwhen I try to wipe delvik it says e:unknown volume to path SD-ext

Are you running bone stock / rooted on the unsafe side?

I'm rooted. On unsafe side

Stock rooted .902?

Yes 5.9.902

I have version 1.07 for safestrap

Do you have both RSD Lite (and the accompanying .902 fastboot file), and Dhackers bionic tools installed and know how to use them? (assuming you use a pc, i will be no help on a mac)

Back