Safestrap

Ummm no Im not using PC and no RSd lite

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That helps alot thank you.

Before you go flashing your whole system and loosing your data... Go into safestrap app and uninstall recovery. Then find the safestrap folder on sd card and delete it. Go back to the app and install recovery. Then follow the directions from the link i gave you.

I did thatand backingup with titanuimbackup. Just to double check its volume down and power to get into AP fastboot?

Asked for extra help from timmy10shoes..." : redownload eclipse 2.2 since its bad and all the things about the back-up errors aren't errors. It always says that. The .androidsecure folder is always empty and thats why it skips it. And the sd-ext is for cm only. Thats why it can't find it. He is mistaken, it doesn't say can't find sdcard-ext, it says sd-ext."

So if the fastbootfiles restore it to stock you not factory reset it still says it can't open it they all can't not bad

Just ought curiosity. Does thestock from have to be absolutely stock like all original apps ideleted some bloat apps

I dunno what the heck my deal is then I think ill just start over kus backing up my stuff

Losing your data sucks and is inconvenient, but a small price to pay for knowing you have a fresh install.

Sent from my DROIDRAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yes it is. This time tho I will rootand that's it hopefully I can get this romgoing. U guys have beenreally helpful thanks. Just realized that launched pro is way better than golauncher oh man my keyboard its custom too this sucks lol its with it tho I hear eclipse is awesoe

When trying to install rsd it gives error 2738 anybody know what that is

I am still confused on why you are trying to reflash 902 on your phone to get safestrap to work.

Back